- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into 4 pieces and frozen
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 1-1/2 cups crushed ice
- 1. In a blender, combine the fruit, yogurt, honey and extract if desired ; cover and process until combined. Add ice; cover and process until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
1 cup: 196 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 48mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 5g fiber), 5g protein.
Jun 2, 2016
Used lemon yogurt and vanilla extract instead of almond. Both my son and I enjoyed them.
Apr 14, 2016
It taste good but can be better if I use ripe banana and golden kiwi. It feels kinda thick maybe because I used reg plain yogurt instead, will try again next time.
Oct 11, 2009