- 3 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 medium ripe bananas, cut into 4 pieces and frozen
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, optional
- 1-1/2 cups crushed ice
- In a blender, combine the fruit, yogurt, honey and extract if desired ; cover and process until combined. Add ice; cover and process until blended. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forKiwi Smoothies
"Used lemon yogurt and vanilla extract instead of almond. Both my son and I enjoyed them."
"It taste good but can be better if I use ripe banana and golden kiwi. It feels kinda thick maybe because I used reg plain yogurt instead, will try again next time."