Making a extra special and fancy dessert to serve to friends and family is not difficult. This recipe makes it easy and flavorful!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup lime curd
- 3/4 cup pistachios, chopped, divided
- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- Spoon lime curd into six wine glasses or dessert dishes; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon pistachios. Layer with cake cubes, kiwi and pudding. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 460 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 48mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 80g carbohydrate (59g sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Kiwi-Pistachio Trifles in Taste of Home April/May 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.