Making a extra special and fancy dessert to serve to friends and family is not difficult. This recipe makes it easy and flavorful!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Recommended: Recipes with Cranberries
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup lime curd
- 3/4 cup pistachios, chopped, divided
- 4 cups cubed angel food cake
- 4 medium kiwifruit, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 1-1/2 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- Spoon lime curd into six wine glasses or dessert dishes; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon pistachios. Layer with cake cubes, kiwi and pudding. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios. Chill until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Kiwi-Pistachio Trifles in Taste of Home
Reviews forKiwi-Pistachio Trifles
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 14, 2009
"Lime Curd is like a paste. You may find it in the baking section of some markets."
Reviewed May. 12, 2009
"what is lime curd?"