Kiwi-Mint Sparkling Water
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
Makes8 servings (1 cup each)
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) carbonated water, chilled, divided
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine 1 bottle carbonated water, kiwi, lemon and mint. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in remaining carbonated water. Serve over ice.
Originally published as Kiwi and Mint Sparkling Water in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.