Kiwi Fruit Salad
This simple combo of fruits and ginger ale creates a colorful and refreshing winter salad kids, big and small, will go nuts over. It comes to us from Linda Muir of Big Lake, Minnesota.
- 2 large kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 large pear, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve with a slotted spoon.
3/4 cup: 114 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC