Kitchen-Sink Soft Tacos Recipe
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions. Combine chili and taco seasoning in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Spoon rice and chili onto tortillas; sprinkle with cheese. Fold sides of tortilla over filling. Yield: 6 servings.
2 each: 347 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 941mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Kitchen-Sink Soft Tacos
"How is this recipe in any way leftover sloppy joe's with taco seasoning? It has rice, and canned chili. Who uses any of those for sloppy joes??? And why is it called "kitchen sink tacos"? The name turns me off as well."