- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 sweet red pepper rings
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese and dressing mix until combined. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- On a serving platter, form cheese spread into the shape of a bowling pin. Add pepper rings at the neck of pin for stripes, trimming to fit if necessary. Remove from the refrigerator 15 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers.
1/3 cup: 151 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 780mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.