Kielbasa with Curried Rice
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen snow peas, thawed
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cooked instant rice
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes
- In a large skillet, saute the kielbasa, snow peas, green pepper, onion and curry powder in butter until vegetables are tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through.
Nutrition Facts2 cups: 426 calories, 18g fat (7g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 1877mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 5g fiber), 25g protein.
Jun 28, 2011
Giving 5 stars, even though I changed this recipe a whole lot. Didn't have cream of chicken, used golden mushroom. No, canned tomatos or onion. Used dried onion and brown instant rice. Instead of water, used non-fat milk. I imagine if I hadn't butchered the recipe it would have been great....but so was mine :)
Apr 14, 2011
We will have less tomatoes and more curry.
Mar 5, 2009
My daughter (age 10) helped me make this recipe. It was a big hit with my entire family! We will definitely make this one again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.