- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese or spinach tortellini
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope or Polish sausage, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 jar (16 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the kielbasa and red pepper in oil for 3 minutes or until pepper is crisp-tender.
- Drain tortellini. Stir tortellini and Alfredo sauce into skillet; heat through. Garnish with tomato. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forKielbasa Tortellini Alfredo
"My family and I love this recipe, it has been added into the rotation of things we cook frequently. :) We make it without the tomato and canola oil though."
"This was delicious. I will definitely make again."
"Loved this recipe, so easy and so good. I did add steamed broccoli for some veggie input and everyone loved it. No leftovers!"
"My boyfriend is a really picky eater, and he loved this recipe. It was simple, inexpensive, and very hearty. Used cheese tortellini and it turned out creamy and flavorful. Would def make again."
"This was deeeelicious! And so easy to make too!"
"I've made this per the recipe and I also served it at a family get together where I tripled it and made my own alfredo sauce. Big hit each time; my cousin's teenagers ate four servings. I got the alfredo recipe from http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cookbook:Alfredo_Sauce"