This quick and easy dish features sweet and savory flavors in one main meal. The fruits can be changed depending on the season.—Mary E. Relyea, Canastota, New York
Recommended: 24 Ways to Make Dinner Faster
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium apricots, pitted and quartered
- 2 medium plums, pitted and quartered
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade and five-spice powder; set aside.
- Alternately thread the kielbasa, apricots and plums onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through, turning and basting occasionally with marmalade mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Kielbasa Fruit Kabobs in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p214