Kielbasa Buttons with Spicy Apricot Sauce
Welcome guests in from the cold with these spicy glazed sausage bites served with pretty party picks. They couldn't be easier to make, and people just gobble them up!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
MakesAbout 3-1/2 cups
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- In a large skillet, brown sausage slices on both sides; drain on paper towels. In the same skillet, combine the preserves, barbecue sauce, pepper flakes and hot pepper sauce.
- Return sausage to the pan; cook and stir over medium heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 118 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 388mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Kielbasa Buttons with Spicy Apricot Sauce in Country Woman Christmas 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.