VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup crumbled tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, tomato sauce and taco seasoning; bring to a boil. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes. Top with olives, tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Kidney Bean Taco Bake in TasteofHome.com 2017