- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients; stir until coated. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forKidney Bean Salad
"Just like mom used to make."
"My mom also added peas."
"I have made it this way for 40 years. Pleasant change from multiple bean salads. Also good with cheddar cheese added."