- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup julienned green pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, chickpeas, tomatoes, green pepper and onion. Cover and refrigerate. Toss with dressing just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forKidney Bean and Chickpea Salad
"It was very good but next time I will add more tomatoes."