Kid-Sized Classic Pizza
This down-sized pizza tastes just as good as its bigger counterpart. Frozen dinner rolls make a time-saving convenient crust that still provides delicious, from-scratch flavor. Your child can help roll out the dough, spread the sauce and sprinkle on the toppings. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links link (1/4 pound), casing removed
- 2 frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 5 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Crumble sausage into a small skillet. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. On a lightly floured surface, knead the dinner rolls together. Roll dough into a 7-1/2-in. circle. Transfer to a greased pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Spread with pizza sauce; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese. Top with sausage, pepperoni, Italian seasoning and remaining cheese. Bake at 375° for 20-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Originally published as Classic Pizza in Good Food Kids Love 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.