- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with the beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
1 each: 199 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Dec 14, 2009
We made these for many years when the kids were still at home. We used pepperoni rather than ground beef and added mushrooms or black olives.