The ingredients for this recipe can always be found in my kitchen for last-minute meals or snacks. Our two young boys like to personalize their own pizzas with different toppings.—Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with the beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Since Kid-Size Pizzas can be microwaved instead of baked to melt the cheese, it's easy for older children to make these quick and easy treats by themselves.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 199 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.