The ingredients for this recipe can always be found in my kitchen for last-minute meals or snacks. Our two young boys like to personalize their own pizzas with different toppings.—Rachel DeVault, Grove City, Ohio
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with the beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Since Kid-Size Pizzas can be microwaved instead of baked to melt the cheese, it's easy for older children to make these quick and easy treats by themselves.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 199 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein.
Originally published as Kid-Size Pizzas in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook-Book
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.