- 1 package (12 ounces) English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread with pizza sauce. Sprinkle with the beef and cheese. Bake at 425° for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forKid-Size Pizzas
"We made these for many years when the kids were still at home. We used pepperoni rather than ground beef and added mushrooms or black olives."