- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Key lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Fresh raspberries and lime wedges, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, milk and juice until smooth; fold in whipped cream. Pipe into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries and lime wedges if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forKey Lime Mousse Cups
"These are so simple and delicious. I made these for a cookout and everyone raved about them. Thankfully most of them were eaten that night, as the phyllo cups got soggy pretty quickly. We finished off the leftover filling by the spoonfuls, so the mousse could stand on its own merits."
"This was so easy and so good. Everyone loved it."
"Have not made yet, but on my list for the weekend. Rating high anyway to say: I always bake my cups/shells for any recipe I use them in. Otherwise, they can get soggy and fall apart. Yum, luv key lime."
"Looks like it would be fun and easy to make. Can't wait to share it with my family."
"I made these for a baking contest /charity fundraiser. They won 1st place and everyone raved about them! They look and taste like you spent hours preparing them."
"Well received at an administrative party we hosted."
"It was a good balance of tart and sweet. I used it in parfait glasses. I did add 2 drops of green food color."
"the filling didn't set well for me. I did add more Key lime juice from real key limes as well as some lime zest, and then some corn starch to set it. This taste great"