Kathy’s Smoked Salmon Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 6 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with ranch dressing; top with tomato, feta cheese and salmon. Arrange provolone cheese over top.
- Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 8, 2011
Served this as an appetizer for Mother's Day dinner. Tastes surprisingly very good! I don't think I could eat much more than one slice without being overloaded by the flavor, but this is one that I will definitely make again!
Mar 20, 2011
Excellent! Wonderful change to the usual pizza toppings.