Kathy’s Smoked Salmon Pizza
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 6 slices tomato
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) smoked salmon or lox
- 4 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
- Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with ranch dressing; top with tomato, feta cheese and salmon. Arrange provolone cheese over top.
- Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
May 8, 2011
Served this as an appetizer for Mother's Day dinner. Tastes surprisingly very good! I don't think I could eat much more than one slice without being overloaded by the flavor, but this is one that I will definitely make again!
Mar 20, 2011
Excellent! Wonderful change to the usual pizza toppings.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.