- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup lightly toasted slivered almonds
- Combine crust ingredients and mix well. Press firmly onto bottom and sides of 9-in. pan. Chill 30 minutes. For filling, combine cream cheese, eggs, brown sugar, buttermilk and vanilla in food processor. Process about 3 minutes or until smooth and free of lumps. Pour into crust, top with toasted almonds. Bake at 350° for about 30 minutes until lightly browned. Cool, then cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Serve chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forKathy's Brown Sugar Cheese Pie
"It's so lacking I don't know what to say. I'll never make this again."