Kale Romaine Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 4 cups torn fresh kale
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Serve with dressing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 28, 2018
We made this for a function at work. Everyone loved it. It pairs nicely with garlic lemon chicken. One of the attendees even said she traditionally dislikes kale but loved it in the salad. We omitted the bacon to make it vegetarian.