- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Kahlua (coffee liqueur)
- Optional toppings: miniature marshmallows, salted caramel sauce and chocolate syrup
- In a small saucepan, whisk sugar, cocoa, cinnamon and nutmeg. Gradually whisk in milk; cook and stir until heated through. Remove from heat; stir in Kahlua. Ladle into mugs; serve with toppings as desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forKahlua Hot Chocolate
"Made this last night when the temperature was 9 degrees outside--delicious warmup!"