- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 80-90 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forJumble Lala
"Very good and easy to make. My 2yr old grandson who's a picky eater ATE this having 2 children's bowls full. Also my 1 yr old granddaughter who wrinkles her nose to rice ate 2 bowls."
"Great Flavors & Very easy to Make!"