Julienned Summer Vegetable Medley
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, julienned
- 2 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute carrots and onion in oil for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; saute 5-7 minutes longer or until crisp-tender.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 55 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jul 17, 2009
I added half of a chopped red and green pepper for color and they really liked it. Dorothy Redd
Oct 10, 2008
Absolutely stunning and delicious side dish. I was searching for ways to use the bounty of vegetables I had on hand, and this is perfect. It really lets the flavor of the vegetables shine.