These fancy-looking appetizers are ideal when entertaining large groups. The cute crunchy cups are stuffed with a cheesy pork sausage filling that kids of all ages enjoy. We keep a few in the freezer so we can easily reheat them for late-night snacking.—Mary Thomas, North Lewisburg, Ohio
Featured In: From the Cooking School Stage to Your Kitchen
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll Roll
- 2 cups shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Lightly press wonton wrappers onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until edges are browned.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the cheese, peppers, onions and salad dressing. Spoon a rounded tablespoonful into each wonton cup. Bake for 6-7 minutes or until heated through. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Jones Sausage Wonton Stars in Taste of Home Cooking School Fall 2016