Jolly Snowman Cookies
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 1 hour + standing Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 17 Popsicle sticks
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Semisweet chocolate chips
- 9 candy corn, white portion removed and cut in half lengthwise
- Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate M&M's
- Assorted colors of decorating gel
- Assorted colors of Fruit Roll-Ups, cut into thin strips
- In a small bowl, beat cookie dough and flour until combined. Shape dough into seventeen 1-1/4-in. balls and seventeen 3/4-in. balls. On ungreased baking sheets, place one large ball next to one small ball to form a snowman. Flatten each slightly with the bottom of a glass dipped in flour. Insert a Popsicle stick into each larger ball.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely before carefully removing to wire racks.
- In a microwave, melt white candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip snowmen in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Immediately position chocolate chips for eyes, candy corn for noses and miniature chocolate chips for mouths.
- For earmuffs, place M&M's on either side of each face, connected with a strip of decorating gel. For scarves, place a strip of fruit roll-up around each snowman. Let stand for 30 minutes or until set.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.