Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Pizza
Pizza hits the sweet spot with some help from Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Breast! This pizza is bursting with flavor with delicious pineapple, green pepper, red onion and mozzarella cheese.
Total TimePrep: 40 min. Cook: 15 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Breasts, diced
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 12-inch thin Boboli pizza crust
- Additional teriyaki sauce, if desired
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, red onion, green pepper and teriyaki sauce.
- Cover and refrigerated 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese on pizza crust.
- Top with pineapple mixture and chicken.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onion and drizzle with teriyaki sauce, if desired.
Originally published as Johnsonville Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Pizza in Johnsonville Sausage 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.