- 1 package (19 ounces) Johnsonville® Mild Italian Sausage Links
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cook sausage links according to package instructions; drain, cut into 1/2-inch pieces and set aside. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté garlic and red pepper until crisp-tender. Add prepared sausage, pasta, and marinara sauce; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve. Yield: 4 to 6 servings.
Reviews forJohnsonville® Italian Sausage Rigatoni
"Simple but good. An easy way to spice up jarred sauce."
"My Husband just LOVES this recipe! We make it at least once a month! My kids love it, too! We use dried parsley sometimes and sprinkle just a little bit on top! We love this recipe very much! Hearty, easy, and delicious!"
"easy and delicious!"