Pizza hits the sweet spot with some help from Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Breast! This pizza is bursting with flavor with delicious pineapple, green pepper, red onion and mozzarella cheese.
- 1 package (9 ounces) Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Breasts, diced
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup green pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 12-inch thin Boboli pizza crust
- Additional teriyaki sauce, if desired
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, red onion, green pepper and teriyaki sauce.
- Cover and refrigerated 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese on pizza crust.
- Top with pineapple mixture and chicken.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onion and drizzle with teriyaki sauce, if desired. Yield: 1
Originally published as Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Pizza in Johnsonville® Sausage 2018