Johnsonville Breakfast Patty Sliders with Cheese Recipe
- 1 package (9.6 ounces) Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 1 can (12 ounces) Pillsbury Grands!®Jr. refrigerated biscuits
- 2 slices American cheese, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Remove biscuit dough from can. Separate 8 uncooked biscuits. Divide each biscuit into two even layers, horizontally.
- Place the bottom dough layers in the muffin pan; top each with cheese and a sausage patty.
- Place the top dough layers on top of each sausage patty.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown and the biscuit is fully baked. Yield: 8 sliders
Reviews forJohnsonville Breakfast Patty Sliders with Cheese
"I make these often only with Pillsbury frozen biscuits which I bake first, add the sausage and cheese and microwave couple seconds until cheese melts. Won't rate this recipe because I don't do it exactly."
"This "slider" is not some new-fangled breakfast idea, it's a sausage biscuit -- fast food restaurants have been serving these for half a century, for heavens sake."