Jimmy Dean® Sausage Brunch Casserole
This easy prep casserole is the perfect dish for your next brunch or get-together — especially when it’s made with delicious Jimmy Dean® Pork Sausage.Recipe provided by Jimmy Dean®
Total Time55 min.
Makes12 servings (1 square each)
- 1 package Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) seasoned croutons (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook sausage in large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat 8-10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently; drain.
- Beat eggs, milk and mustard in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add bread cubes; stir gently until evenly coated. Stir in sausage and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Pour into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 12 squares to serve.
Originally published as Sausage Brunch Casserole in Jimmy Dean® Web Advertiser Recipes
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.