Jeweled Ham Glaze
When it comes to creating a gorgeous holiday entree, this glaze is tops. If your kitchen time's limited, try preparing it ahead so it's on hand in the refrigerator.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) currant jelly
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1-1/3 cups chopped mixed candied fruit
- In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat. Add candied fruit and mix well. Spoon glaze over ham during the last 30 minutes of baking time.