Jeweled Buffet Ham
Cranberry sauce and mandarin oranges make a beautiful, aromatic glaze for cooked ham. This recipe will be a crowd-pleaser! —Agnes Ward, Stratford, Ontario
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 2-1/2 hours
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (7 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours.
- In a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through. Brush ham with some of the glaze; bake 30-60 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, brushing occasionally with remaining glaze.
Nutrition Facts6 ounce-weight: 329 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 1915mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 38g protein.
Originally published as Jeweled Buffet Ham in Healthy Cooking December/January 2011