Jerk Chicken Tortilla Wraps
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 3/4 teaspoon Caribbean jerk seasoning, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 4 thin slices red onion
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2 teaspoon jerk seasoning. In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 5-6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and remaining jerk seasoning; spread over tortillas. Spread chutney over cream cheese. Layer with the lettuce, chicken, red pepper and onion. Roll up tightly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 541 calories, 20g fat (8g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 838mg sodium, 57g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.
Originally published as Jamaican Me Healthy Jerked Chicken Wrap in The Taste of Home Cookbook 3rd Edition