Jazzy Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) roasted garlic Parmesan spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (7-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 pound Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Hot cooked linguine
- 1. In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and artichoke hearts. Heat through. Sprinkle with bacon and serve with linguine. Yield: 4 servings.
1-1/4 cups (calculated without linguine): 393 calories, 26g fat (8g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 567mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Jazzy Spaghetti Sauce
"The artichoke hearts did nothing for this. It was not worth the price to add these to the sauce."