- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 thick slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Maple syrup, optional
- Spread cream cheese on 1 slice of bread. Spread jam on the other slice; place jam side down over the cream cheese. In a shallow bowl, beat egg. Dip both sides of bread into egg.
- In a small skillet, melt butter; toast bread for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve with syrup if desired.
2 slices: 376 calories, 26g fat (15g saturated fat), 275mg cholesterol, 264mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 0 fiber), 9g protein.