- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons olive juice
- 16 large jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, olives and olive juice. Spoon about 2 teaspoons into each jalapeno half. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews forJalapenos with Olive-Cream Filling
"I wrap a piece of bacon around it and grill it. You can also bake it or sear in a pan."
"I thought this was only so-so. I took this to a New Year's Day party and they were barely touched. Maybe they would be better baked."
"They were very delicious but this having been my first time dealing with jalapenos, I didn't read your warning on gloves and ended up with burns! haha. Next time, I'll know! :)"