- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable cream cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 5 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place half of the tortillas on two greased baking sheets. Spread with cream cheese; sprinkle with bacon, jalapeno and cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forJalapeno Popper Quesadillas
"Absolutely delicious!! Definitely will be making again! The bacon added great flavor with the spice of the jalapeno."
"Very easy to make!"
"Really good! I used spicy jalapeno spreadable cream cheese rather than plain. I made 3 10" quesadilla rather than 4 8" and baked them in my quesadilla maker."
"Used regular cream cheese & microwaved just a bit. They are really good! A great way to use the abundance of jalapenos from the garden."
"So easy to put together, great game day food! I used Mexican blend cheese and real bacon bits"