Jalapeno Cheese Spread
“I keep the ingredients for this wonderful cheese spread on hand so that I can assemble it any time,” notes Patricia Kitts of Dickinson, Texas. “The combination with jalapenos, cream cheese and pecans is always a hit at parties.”
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons canned jalapeno slices, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Bagel chips or assorted crackers
- Place block of cream cheese on a serving plate; sprinkle with jalapenos and pecans. Serve with bagel chips or crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 91 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat.
Originally published as Jalapeno Cheese Dip in Simple & Delicious September/October 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.