Jalapeno-Apricot Pork Tenderloin
"The perfect blend of spices is what sets this dish apart," says Amber Shea Ford of Overland Park, Kansas. "I like to double the recipe and freeze the second tenderloin for later. The sweet-spicy glaze would also taste delicious over chicken."
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 20 min.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon diced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine the first six ingredients; rub over pork. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Place pork in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients; spoon 1/4 cup over pork. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining glaze.