- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon diced seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Drain and discard marinade.
- Place pork in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients; spoon 1/4 cup over pork. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining glaze. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forJalapeno-Apricot Pork Tenderloin
"This was FANTASTIC!!! Everyone loved this and came back for seconds."