Jack-o'-Lantern Sandwiches Recipe
Be prepared for happy faces when you make these eye-catching jack-o'-lanterns from our Test Kitchen cooks. They loaded the sandwiches with flavorful fillings, then easily formed fun pumpkin shapes using cookie cutters. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 16 slices whole wheat or white bread
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1 pound shaved deli chicken or turkey
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 1. In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and salad dressing mix; spread over one side of each slice of bread. Top half of the slices with cheese, chicken and lettuce. Top with remaining bread.
- 2. Cut sandwiches with a 4-in. pumpkin-shaped cutter. Remove top slice; using a small triangular cutter and a knife, decorate as desired. Replace slice. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Jack-o'-Lantern Sandwiches
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC