VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can vanilla frosting (16 ounces)
- Orange food coloring
- 12 cupcakes of your choice
- Assorted candies: spice drops, fruit leather, green licorice and licorice whips, candy corn, miniature and peanut M&Ms, jelly beans
- Tint frosting orange; frost cupcakes. Roll spice drops to 1/4-in. thickness; cut spice drops and fruit leather into triangles for eyes and noses.
- Cut licorice into 1-in. lengths for stems. Cut licorice whips into 2- to 3-in. lengths and twist as desired to form vines. Make jack-o'-lantern faces with candies. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Jack-o'-Lantern Cupcakes in Country Woman October/November 2010, p15
Reviews forJack-o'-Lantern Cupcakes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2013
"A 4yr and a 6yr are spending the night with me and I plan to let them help me decorate cupcakes using your recipe. I like it's simplicity. Thanks"