VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 packages (3-1/2 ounces each) Sno Balls
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 12 cinnamon Tic Tacs
- 48 pieces red shoestring licorice (3 inches each)
- Spread each Snow Ball with frosting. Sprinkle with coconut. Press two Tic Tacs into frosting for eyes. For spider legs, use a metal or wooden skewer to poke four holes on opposite sides of each cake. Insert a piece of licorice into each hole. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Itsy Bitsy Spider Cakes in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p38