Fresh Italian flavors turn mild-tasting tilapia fillets into a family-pleasing meal. You could also use a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese in place of fresh mozzarella. —Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, cheese and basil. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 190 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 335mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Sep 23, 2016
An easy recipe to make. Can use other fish like cod. And as many or few pieces of fish as you need. I made it with on piece of fish.
Nov 24, 2013
my 4yr old loved this...thought it was pizza when she saw it....we called it Fish Pizza