Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place fillets in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Top with tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, cheese and basil. Bake 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts1 fillet: 190 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 90mg cholesterol, 335mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 34g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 23, 2016
An easy recipe to make. Can use other fish like cod. And as many or few pieces of fish as you need. I made it with on piece of fish.
Nov 24, 2013
my 4yr old loved this...thought it was pizza when she saw it....we called it Fish Pizza