"My mother in Florida shared this recipe with me," says Lois Gelzer of Standish, Maine. "It is very colorful...and it's a great way to use up squash."
Recommended: 70 Summer Recipes to Pack in Your Picnic Basket
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced yellow summer squash
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- In a bowl, toss the lettuce, zucchini, yellow squash and radishes. Serve with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Summer Squash Salad in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p18