Italian-Style Spaghetti with Meatballs
Oregano adds Italian-style flavor to this traditional dish that will please the whole family.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 20 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 portion Handy Beef Mix (recipe also in Recipe Finder), thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, place beef mix in a large bowl; stir in the cheese, oregano and garlic powder. Shape into 12 meatballs.
- In a large skillet, cook meatballs in oil until browned on all sides and meat is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the drippings, saute onion until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in spaghetti sauce and meatballs; heat through. Drain spaghetti; serve with meatballs and sauce.