Italian-Style Pasta Toss
This colorful main-dish salad comes from the Homemakers School recipe collection. You can prepare this salad in a flash since it uses convenience foods. Serve warm or cold.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing or reduced-fat Caesar vinaigrette
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 cups cooked cheese tortellini
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add tortellini and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately with a slotted spoon or refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 541 calories, 35g fat (8g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 1837mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 5g fiber), 14g protein.
Originally published as Italian-Style Pasta Toss in Quick Cooking March/April 1998
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.